Beth Hanrahan MD, LLC
Your Personal Physician
I am an Internist. Internists are also called primary care doctors, family doctors and general practitioners. Internists are highly trained medical doctors who specialize in the diagnosis and medical treatment of adults. Internists today not only treat and manage multiple chronic and severe illnesses that a patient may have, but we also focus on helping our patients with preventive medicine and wellness strategies that help keep people happy and healthy.
- Annual physical examinations
- Routine gynecology including birth control, menopausal issues
- Routine dermatology including cryosurgery
- Care of chronic illnesses especially cardiac, hypertension, cholesterol, diabetes and pulmonary problems
- EKG, cardiac echo, lung function testing, finger stick blood analysis for cholesterol and glucose.
2495 Enterprise Rd, Suite 102, clearwater, florida
Phone: 727 764 9656