If you are dell printer password has been changed, lost or forgotten, so you can’t find information regarding the recovery of the factory default password in the online Users Guide. Then you just need to follow the following steps to recover the factory default password;
• Press MENU, select Configure option, then Enter.
• Select the Network option, then press the Enter button.
• Select Init NVRAM, then press the Enter button.
• You will see a message displays Initializing, Initialized, then Restart Printer.
• Now, turn off the printer, wait 10 seconds, and then press On.
If you still facing any problem in performing above given steps. Then, you can contact the Dell printer support number and talk to techies on Dell Printer customer care experts.
Read More:- https://customer-care-help.com/dell-support/
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.